What a week!
It has been difficult writing, posting and studying. I am determined to post daily until the 31st. Please bare with me as I share other encouraging content. I will continue to aim towards our thinking.
Today is a review day before our makeup weekend. Fortunately, this week has been light. It won’t take you long.
- Christian thinking requires understanding everything about our lives flows from Him. [Day 17: Nothing Without Him]
- Christian should not depend on our own understanding but rely on the certainty of God. [Day 19: Confidence in God’s Certainty]
Put It In Your Pocket
- As God’s child, my life is always better when I reflect Him. [Day 17: Nothing Without Him]
- Reliance in God is a choice I am exercising with my thoughts. [Day 19: Confidence in God’s Certainty]
- Glory to God, Ephesians 3:20 [Day 15]
- Perfect Peace, Isaiah 26:3 [Day 16]
- Nothing With You, Worship Song [Day 18]
- Listen for God’s Voice, Scripture [Day 20]
Pull out your notes or index cards. How is it helping to carry around your thoughts in your head and your pocket?
I recommend writing out your response in a journal. Don’t journal? Go for a walk and take some time to think them through.
How can I pray for you?
Click HERE to view all the posts.
Get the posts by email HERE.31 Days of Christian Thinking Bible Study Blogging Blogging Challenge Christian Life Christian Living Christian Thinking Confession Confidence Habits Mindset Obedience Peace of God Put Off Put On Self-Control Transformation Write 31 Days Write 31 Days 2016 Writing Writing Challenge