We officially finished the first week. I am dancing in my chair. Yay!!!!
Posting daily is no joke!
This is a brief review. You can revisit the principles and your practical notes (or index cards).
Each principle is listed and the post is linked.
- Christians should continually center their minds on virtuous, praiseworthy thoughts that are confirmed by God’s word. [Day 2: God-Honoring Thoughts]
- Christians who conform their lives according to these thoughts will experience the peace of God. [Day 3: Thoughts Lead to the Peace of God]
- Christians can choose to let the peace of Christ control their lives—thoughts, actions, behaviors, relationships, motives, desires, etc. [Day 4: Let the Peace of God Rule]
- Christians are to continually renew their mindset and habits, which determines their decisions. [Day 5: Christian Mindset and Habits]
- Christians with their attention on God and His ways are able to identify and respond to God’s plan and purpose for their lives. [Day 6: Identify and Respond to God’s Will]
- Christian thinking is what separates us from the world. [Day 7: Christian Thinking: Why and How]
- Christian thinking is the precursor of our thoughts, actions, behaviors, lifestyle and it exhibits what we believe.[Day 7: Christian Thinking: Why and How]
- Christians are to obey God’s call but we function under His strength.[Day 7: Christian Thinking: Why and How]
- God will give Christians the desire and the power to please Him.[Day 7: Christian Thinking: Why and How]
Pull out your notes or index cards.
- What are you learning about yourself?
- What are merely concerns?
- What is causing you to worry?
- What do you think about MOST?
- Is there a thought you’d like for me to consider for the series?
I recommend writing out your responses in a journal. Don’t journal? Go for a walk and take some time to think them through.
On Review posts I plan to turn the tables and ask: How can I pray for you?
Click HERE to view all the posts.
Get the posts by email HERE.