This posting is going to be difficult for soooo many reasons. Might as well get it over with…
On every Sunday, I will share a quick summary of my progress toward accomplishing a life transformation in 2013. My original goal list is HERE. Now it’s time for my update.
Here’s my list of goals (in no particular order) and the summary of the progress I made:
1. I am going to host my first retreat in 2013. I reviewed the proposal. It looks good. I’m not sure about dates yet. I want to research a few addition location options.
2. I am going to finish writing a book in 2013. I did nothing on this goal. (Urgh!)
3. I am going to outline the entire bible. I will not begin this until I finish reading the bible in April.
4. I am going to train for a 2014 marathon. I worked out four times this week.
5. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year.
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Okay, this may sound weird by I have a rule about reading books. I don’t drudge through…The Power of Habit started off well but slowly became a chore to read. I will revisit it at a later date, hopefully.
Book #1: Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine by Max Lucado. (currently reading)
6. I am going to knit a folk shawl. I attended two classes this week. I learned so much. I am knitting my first hat. I also identified the shawl I intend to make. This week I am attending another class to make a larger, more complicated, project.
7. I am going to have monthly one-on-one dates with my husband, son, daughter and best friend. This one is hard because our schedules are crazy. My bestie and I are planning to get together this week for dinner.
8. I am going to actively mentor one woman. I placed my name in the hat for a ministry which places mentors with members of our faith community. I will attend the orientation early February. In the meantime, I am meeting with another mentee later this week. My heart is excited and full.
QUESTION: What do you plan to do THIS WEEK to make your dream a reality?