Hey…yes, it’s me. I will not bore you with excuses and tells of my travels (yet). I will, however, catch you up on my goals.
My original goal list is HERE. Now it’s time for my update.
Here’s my list of goals (in no particular order) and the summary of the progress I made:
1. I am going to host my first retreat in 2013. This is moving as planned. The content is nearly complete and I even have a few volunteers. I hope to announce the details this month.
2. I am going to finish writing a book in 2013. I am almost 10,000 words. But I have not moved on this goal. Urgh…
3. I am going to outline the entire bible. This goal may get tabled for a later date. Between traveling, speaking, teaching, kids…yeah, I’m not feeling too good with my progress here.
4. I am going to train for a 2014 marathon. I am training. I have also registered for a half marathon between now and the marathon.
5. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year.
Book #4: The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
Book #7: Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic
Book #8: Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick
Book #10: Cross Roads by WM. Paul Young
6. I am going to knit a folk shawl. I have completed several test shawls. I have my pattern. I need to order my yarn. Yay!
7. I am going to have monthly one-on-one dates with my husband, son, daughter and best friend. This is harder with the summer between traveling, summer camps, and enjoying ourselves we have not done our one-on-ones but we are getting in quality time.
8. I am going to actively mentor one woman. The mentoring program is waiting for the green light, still. However, I’m still contented with a few woman and this week I’ve started a couple of one-on-one sessions.
I’m still amazed by our progress. Keep me in your prayers and I’ll do the same for you. God bless!
[fancy_header3 variation=”silver” textColor=”#000000″]Question[/fancy_header3]
What do you plan to do THIS WEEK to make your dream a reality?
[fancy_header3 variation=”silver” textColor=”#000000″] [/fancy_header3]